Triphala means “the three fruits” and it’s comprised of the Indian fruits Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. It is the most popular Ayurvedic herbal formula of India. Triphala protects the body organs such as the eyes, heart, and the skin. It is well-known for cleansing the body so that the energy present is channeled to all the organs. When found in its natural form, it can help to cleanse the colon, flush the toxins in the body, and it will keep the liver functioning in a proper manner. It has laxative properties and it can reduce the level of cholesterol in your body. Your digestive system, muscles, immune system, urinary tract, and lungs will all start functioning more efficiently with the help of this amazing Triphala tea. Triphala is been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda.
Ingredients: Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica), Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica), Haritak (Terminalia Chebula),Lemon peel, Ginger, Lemongrass, Stevia Leaves, Licorice and Green Tea.
- AMALAKI (Emblica Officinalis): Amalaki or Amla is a fruit rich in vitamin C that builds immunity and an effective antioxidant that removes harmful toxins from the body. Amla helps to strengthen and nourish the lungs and the respiratory tract by removing mucus. Vitamin C in Amla helps to maintain good reproductive health in both males and females, in whom it further helps to regulate menstrual cycles. Amla induces iron that aids blood circulation and maintains proper functioning of the heart. Its detox function helps in the formation of fresh tissues leading to a glowing skin. While appropriate for all doshas it’s particularly effective for balancing Pitta.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica): Bibhitaki acts as a blood purifier and curbs haemorrhage. It is an internal cleanser removing harmful toxins and excess fats out of the body Its anti-viral and anti-bacterial abilities nurtures voice quality and improves eyesight. Hair roots are strengthened and it enriches hair color. This fruit is known as “the one who keeps away disease” owing its name to the multiple benefits it has on Kapha.
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula): Haritaki has five rasas, or tastes, being sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent. It stimulates the functioning of the digestive system and sensory organs. It is an effective in combating piles, anaemia, gastro-intestinal problems and gall stones. It’s an anti-inflammatory and is calming to Vata.
- PROTECTION: Triphala protects the body organs such as the eyes, heart, and the skin. It is well-known for cleansing the body so that the energy present is channeled to all the organs. When found in its natural form, it can help to cleanse the colon, flush the toxins in the body, and it will keep the liver functioning in a proper manner. It has laxative properties and it can reduce the level of cholesterol in your body.
- AYURVEDA: Ayurveda is an ancient Indian healing system. Its philosophy centres around the belief that the mind and body is one unit and illness stems from an imbalance of the three energies of the body; emotional, spiritual and mental health. These three powers are better known as the ‘doshas’, when translated from Sanskrit, Ayurveda means, ‘the science of life.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.