Our stomach produces acid to digest the food that we eat. This is a regular and natural process. According to Ayurveda, acid reflux is caused when the heat energy within our cells, known as Pitta, becomes imbalanced. Whenever we eat, cells within the lining of the stomach pump acid to liquefy your sumptuous dinner, from mash potatoes to a slab of steak. Problem occurs when these cells produce large amount of acid, more than your stomach needs. When this happens, you will suffer from stomach acidity. You would know if you were suffering from stomach acidity if you feel a burning sensation just above the stomach, or right below (the hollow part) your chest bone. This is the most classic sign of acidity. Herbal ingredients present in Acidity Relier Tea provide relief from the symptoms such as gas, abdominal distention, hyperacidity, heartburn, thereby improving the digestive function.
Ingredients: Anantmool (Hemidesmus Indicus), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Coriander Seed, Licorice Root, Cardamom, Milk Thistle and Ginger.
Here’s a list of some of its benefits:
- YES TO NATURAL – Stop taking pills, chewable and gummies. Fight your small to severe symptoms with traditional Ayurvedic healing herbs that supports health and wellness.
- ELIMINATES HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION & STOMACHACHE: Get relief from the annoyances of gas, bloating, indigestion, tummy aches, and the sensation of fullness with Acidity Relief Tea.
- MILK THISTLE is an important ingredient in ayurvedic medicines, which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. With a combination of powerful ingredients, our tea may bring you comfort and help improve acidity in your stomach.
- REFRESHING DELICIOUS TASTING TEA: Made in India from the highest quality natural ingredients.
- ANANTMOOL has cooling properties, when administered in the body it has a very stabilizing and cooling impact which helps to neutralize abnormal acid secretions in the gut.
- GUDUCHI is very beneficial in improving digestion and treating bowel related issues
- RASNA helps in treating digestive problems like flatulence, bloating and indigestion.
- BALA controls motility of large intestine. It helps to absorb water and nutrients from intestines
- SHATAVARI is an excellent herb for cleansing the gut. It improves digestion by increasing the activity of digestive enzymes lipase and amylase.
- CORIANDER & GINGER is a natural stomach soother, and they reduce the production of stomach acid.
- LICORICE: A strong Ayurvedic medicine for treating acid reflux, licorice root can be brewed into a tea that is effective at neutralizing stomach acids.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.