Nicknamed CCF tea, Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea is one of the simplest and most famous formulas for detoxification, weight loss, and burning up that excess of spring moisture. The revitalizing yet mild blend gets right to the point, helping to warm up your circulation and clear out water retention. Its flushing action simultaneously cleanses the urinary tract and reduces water weight. With a hint of Peppermint this tea with a pleasing taste has been perfectly crafted to satisfy your stomach.
Ingredients: Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed and Peppermint.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- It helps improve digestion, unclogs the channels in the body to remove waste products and helps break down fat for weight loss.
- It is beneficial for improving metabolism in the body. It corrects liver functions and increases the secretion of bile, which induce a proper fat metabolism.
- It helps in reducing mental agitation and violent emotional outbreaks. It calms the mind and relaxes nervous system.
- The ingredients present in this tea work as antacid and reduce excess acids in the stomach.
- It helps to increase absorption of essential nutrients in the body.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.