Chocolate Caramel Tea is a blend of CTC Broken Orange Pekoe Tea, Natural Cocoa, Dehydrated Caramel Powder and Natural Caramel Flavor in perfect quantities to give you ultimate Chocolate Caramel experience naturally. If you love Chocolate and Caramel, and want to experience the two as one, our Chocolate Caramel Tea is the best choice for you. With its Assam black tea base and rich aroma, it’s rated quite highly by all the chocolate fanatics here at The Indian Chai. Chocolate Caramel tea might sound a little unusual for few people, however it is a delicious drink and a must-try for Chocolate and Caramel lovers.
Ingredients: Assam CTC Black Tea, Cocoa Powder, Dehydrated Caramel Powder and Natural Caramel Flavor.
Here are some of its amazing benefits:
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Cocoa are potent sources of flavanols, polyphenols, and other powerful antioxidants that help in reducing cell damage caused by free radicals.
- DETOXIFIES: It intake boosts production of detoxification enzymes, thereby improving liver functions and aiding in flushing out accumulated toxins from your body.
- BRAIN FUNCTIONS: It has small amounts of caffeine that works as a stimulant, making it effective in boosting mental functions.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Its active constituents like catechin and Epigallocatechin gallate help in improving fat metabolism, and thus drinking chocolate tea is beneficial for weight loss and weight management.
- ENHANCES MOOD: Consuming cocoa has shown antidepressant-like effects on certain physiological processes. Studies have shown that its flavonols help to enhance mood, combat depression, and promote improved cognitive activities during persistent mental exertion.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.