Chrysanthemum has been used for hundreds of years in Chinese medicine. This tea has a delicate, slightly floral aroma and a light, refreshing taste. Chrysanthemum tea has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat various internal and external health issues. The tea brewed from the dried flowers has a golden hue and a mild, flowery flavor similar to chamomile. People use it to treat respiratory problems, high blood pressure, and hyperthyroidism. As the tea mainly comprises of about 45% dried flower, it is useful in treating inflammation in the lungs and nasal passages. It is also known to have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties and is effective in cleansing the liver.
Ingredients: Pure Chrysanthemum Flower.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- NATURAL COOLANT: Chrysanthemum tea is a natural coolant and helps in lowering the temperature of the body when suffering from fever or even heat stroke. This herbal tea is also helpful in treating pimples and acne.
- IMPROVES VISION: Chrysanthemum tea is considered one of the best methods to cure various eye problems. For people with unstable vision, chrysanthemum tea improves the sharpness of vision. It is quite beneficial for different eye problems, like blurriness of vision, watering of eyes, and spotty vision.
- LOWERS CHOLESTEROL: People who are suffering from cholesterol issues must start consuming this tea daily. It naturally brings down the levels of low density cholesterol in the body and increase the high density cholesterol in the body. It is very extremely useful for obesity, heart and diabetes patients.
- POTENT TEA: This is an extremely potent herbal tea. It tea has high amounts of B carotene which are present in the yellow part and the fruit. The B carotene is converted in Vitamin A in the liver. This kind of Vitamin A is helpful in treating skin problems and increasing the immunity power. It also helps in postponing the aging process and age related blindness.
- DIRECTION – Put 1 gram of Chrysanthemum flowers in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the flowers steep for two to three minutes. You can steep 1 gram of Chrysanthemum Flowers for 3 more times after the 1st use. Add honey and stir. Serve.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.