Desi Kada Chai is traditional North Indian remedy for cold and cough. It is pretty tasty though. It gives you a sort of relief from sore throat, unblocks your nose, decongests your chest, and provides relief from cough and aids digestion. Aromatic and soothing, it’s one of those teas that just seems to say, “don’t worry, everything’s going to be all right.”
Ingredients: Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Clove, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Cardamom, Ginger, Black Pepper, Ajwain, Cumin Seed, Mace, Bay leaf and Black Tea.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- It provides immediate relief from throat inflammations.
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
- It relieves stress and anxiety.
- This herbal tea is effective in relieving stress and anxiety.
- It aids with digestion and absorption of nutrients and has a relaxing anti-inflammatory effect on the stomach.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred with / without milk.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.