We have combined perfectly sweet yet earthy Fennel Seed, Licorice with a refreshing combination of Peppermint, Chamomile, Gotu Kola, Sea buckthorn Leaves, Turmeric, Calendula and warming herbs Cardamom and Ginger that can help support digestion. Unwind with a warm and soothing cup of Digestive Herbal Green tea, enjoyable any time of day or night. This flavourful blend is comprised of some of our most potent digestive herbs, designed to give you the best of all in one convenient cup of tea. This tea with a pleasing taste has been perfectly crafted to satisfy your mouth and your stomach.
Ingredients: Premium Green Tea, Peppermint, Chamomile, Sea Buckthorn Leaves, Calendula Flower, Gotu Kola Leaves, Cardamom, Turmeric, Rosemary, Orange Peel, Licorice, Fennel Seed, Star Anise, Ginger Root and Lavender Flowers.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- It relaxes the digestive muscles, allowing gas to move and relieving pain from cramping.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and carminative properties, which means it can soothe the intestinal wall.
- It helps to heal, cleanse and detoxify your body and liver.
- It works deep inside the body to treat bladder infections, upset stomach, and ulcers. It prevents the occurrence of metabolic ailments, cleanses the digestive tract and helps to get rid of any digestion related disorders.
- Gotu Kola is considered a super, herb loaded with anti-oxidants which has enormous health benefits and healing properties. It improves the nervous system, digestive and circulatory system, ultimately rebuilding energy reserves.
- Sea buckthorn leaves are an absolute power house of nutrients! It treats gastrointestinal disorders, reduces inflammatory response in the body and helps lose weight.
- The rich dietary fibre in Orange Peel helps regulate bowel movement, thereby soothing the digestive system.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.