If pain and stiffness have an uncomfortable impact on your life, a cup of our Joint Support Tea may be a simple and gentle path to feeling better. Using herbs for joint pain is a good alternative pain relief choice to make, especially if you have tried other options and are looking for a better way to stop ongoing pain.
The Indian Chai – Joint Support Tea combines natural Herbs and Spices used for centuries in Ayurveda to promote joint health. Our Joint Support Tea has fantastic anti-inflammatory properties which can theoretically help with the underlying inflammation. This tea is a delicious way to relax and support your joints.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng), Hadjod (Cissus quadrangulari), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Gokhshura (Tribulus terrestris), Giloy Stem/Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Nettle Leaves (Urtica Dioica), Moringa Leaves (Moringa oleifera), Lemongrass Leaves (Cymbopogon citratus), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Stevia Leaves and Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare).
Here’s a list of some of its benefits:
- YES TO NATURAL – Stop taking pills, chewable and gummies. Fight your small to severe symptoms with traditional Ayurvedic healing herbs that supports health and wellness.
- TURMERIC: Curcumin in Turmeric is the main compound in Turmeric that may reduce swelling, pain and inflammation.
- MORINGA is also a nutrient dense super food with antioxidants, amino acids and nutrients that are anti-inflammatory.
- HADJOD helps strengthen the integrity of bones by supporting the delicate, healthy equilibrium between bone restoration and bone formation.
- GOKHSHURA is extensively used for a treatment of arthritis. It is the natural cure for this disease. As it has muscle relaxing properties, it is used to reduce joint and muscle pain. It is also known to reduce swelling in joints and muscles.
- PUNARNAVA helps to reduce inflammation and pain in joints.
- GILOY or GUDUCHI is a potent tonic that works as an all natural joint pain relief by removing excess Vata from the body.
- ASHWAGANDHA is one of the best herbs for calming vata. It is strengthening, clarifying, and rejuvenating. It also has a particular affinity for the muscle and bone tissues and helps to support comfortable joint movement.
- NETTLE LEAVES has been used for hundreds of years, especially in Europe, to treat muscle and joint pain and arthritis.
- LICORICE decreases free radicals at the site of inflammation and inhibits the enzyme production that’s involved in the inflammatory process.
- GINGER is an antiviral and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- CLOVES are a super antioxidant. Eugenol is its main compound that may reduce inflammation and reduce soreness and swelling.
- FENNEL SEED are full of phytonutrients. Its main compound Anethole may help in reducing inflammation.
- LEMONGRASS is an anti-inflammatory and a natural pain reducer.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.