Ever have trouble concentrating or can’t seem to focus? Memory Zest Tea, is a great tea that is made with many natural and best herbal teas that fuse together to make a delicious but helpful tea. Blended with traditional memory or “brain” herbs, this herbal minty tea is sure to clear up any foggy moments you may have and boost your retaining power. This mentally refreshing infusion is crafted to help give you feelings of clarity and precision. The tea is great for helping people gain back the focus, and see things more clearly. Memory Zest Blend tea makes a great beverage to enjoy any time during the day. It can also be enjoyed by anyone no matter what age.
Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri), Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng), Panax Ginseng (Asian Ginseng), Red Clover Herb, Gotu Kola, Sage, Rosemary, Peppermint Leaves, Hibiscus, Stevia Leaves, Green Tea and Ginger.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- BETTER FOCUS: Memory Zest tea will help your body to focus and feel better while it nourishes the body with all the great compounds. Because of its potency and its great effects the tea has on the human body, it is a great addition to add to your life.
- GINGKO BILOBA: One main ingredient the tea has is Ginkgo Biloba. This is a very old plant that has been around for millions of years, which offers vitamins and minerals and helps with focus and concentration. It increases the oxygen content of your blood, which has been shown to be vital for memory-enhancement.
- BACOPA MONNIERI (BRAHMI): Bacopa tea has also been scientifically proven to force the right and left brain sides to work together. Thus, improving focus and understanding.
- ASHWAGANDHA: It is one of the most revered plants in Ayurvedic medicine. One of the compounds known as Withanolides, improves the overall health of brain cells as well as the communication between brain cells.
- PANAX GINSENG: Ginseng stimulates brain cells and improves concentration and cognitive activities.
- RED CLOVER HERB: It is rich in iron, chromium, B vitamins, and other trace nutrients necessary for good mental and physical functioning.
- GOTU KOLA: Gotu kola addresses the brain’s need for constant fuel by supporting the healthy circulation of blood to the brain. Providing the brain with essential nutrients empowers it to improve focus, mental function and memory.
- SAGE: Sage has been particularly noted for its abilities to improve focus and memory. This flavorful and highly aromatic tea can boost acetylcholine levels in the brain which is considered to be the driving force behind its ability to improve memory retention.
- ROSEMARY: This popular culinary herb Rosemary is used to improve both memory and concentration. Rosemary is also widely used as a natural remedy for forgetfulness, anxiety, and depression.
- PEPPERMINT: Peppermint significantly improves long term memory and working memory.
- GREEN TEA: Green tea improves both focus and memory as it contains two essential compounds (caffeine and l-theanine). Caffeine works to improve your alertness and focus. While l-theanine increases the brain’s alpha-wave activity.
- NATURAL HOME REMEDY: Natural home remedies are a great choice for those people, trying to find other options instead of drug medications. Not only do they help with certain ailments, but also enrich the body with many vitamins. This tea helps with concentration so it is good to drink before attacking a lot of work, it will help you finish your work better.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.