The name lavender comes from the Latin word “lavare”, which means “to wash”, and refers to its long time use in bath water to soothe and calm as well as ease muscle pain. Lavender is perhaps best known for its calming and soothing effects. There is evidence that it may slow the activity of the nervous system and therefore promote relaxation, improve sleep quality and bring about emotional balance. The most important health benefits of lavender include its ability to relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, lower skin irritation, prevent infections, reduce inflammation, eliminate dandruff, and soothe stomach bloating.
Ingredients: Pure Organic Lavender Flowers.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- INDUCES SLEEP AND CURES INSOMNIA: Lavender flowers can be crushed and steeped in hot water to create a tea that can be ingested. The flower should steep in the hot water until it cools and then drink the tea. The aroma helps to relax the sleepless person, and help to induce sleep. Because of its sedative properties, it will truly beneficial for everyone who have sleeping disorder.
- PREVENTS ACNE AND SKIN AGING: The first benefit that you could get from taking lavender tea is the fact that the lavender could treat acne. The next benefit for your skin that you could get is that it will prevent early aging from your skin. Lavender tea contain powerful antioxidant which will act as anti-inflammatory and will fight against free radicals that without a doubt will be harmful for your skin.
- PROMOTES RELAXATION: This is probably the most obvious benefit that you could get from drinking the Lavender tea. From a long time ago, lavender is widely known for its aromatherapy effects on your body, which without a doubt will alleviate your stress and anxiety in a split second.
- GOOD FOR HAIR: Prevents Hair Loss, Treats Dandruff, Great Conditioner – Apply lavender tea as a conditioner directly to your hair and wait for about 15 minutes, you’ll be surprised that your hair will look so shiny afterwards.
- RELIEVES STOMACH DISCOMFORTS: Lavender tea will also be very beneficial to keep the health of your stomach and relieve some symptoms of the discomfort that could occur to your stomach since the essential oil contained in lavender tea has a soothing effect on the stomach and thus, your stomach will be more comfortable than before.
DIRECTIONS: Take half tea spoon measuring 1 gram of Lavender Flowers and mix well with 150ml of water. Boil it for 5-7 minutes. Strain completely to another cup and you can consume the fresh lavender tea directly.
Incase of application for dandruff or conditioner – After straining it, let it cool down and then apply directly on hair.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.