In one of those strange-but-true twists of nature, it turns out that the plant that can cause you so much harm could be the very solution to treating your problems. The stinging nettle, Latin name, Urtica Dioica, has been used medicinally since at least 3 B.C. Nettle leaf is most commonly used to treat pain, osteoarthritis, allergies and hay fever. Nettle tea is a delicious and beneficial beverage that can treat urinary problems, soothe allergies and hives, treat gout, lower blood pressure, improve skin, hair, and bone health. The tea is a detox drink that helps treat hay fever, boost the immune system, protect the heart and relieve inflammation, among others. It can be quite a strong beverage, and has a rapid effect on the body, primarily due to the flavonoids, carotenoids, vitamins, and minerals found in the plant. It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, and K.
Ingredients: Organic Nettle Leaves
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE LEVELS: Nettle tea contains phenolic compounds with diuretic properties, which aid in reducing blood pressure.
- PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS: Nettle tea is a powerful detox drink due to its diuretic properties and its ability to flush out toxins from the body. Drinking a cup of nettle tea twice daily, can increase nutrients and optimize metabolism, thus helping in weight loss.
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Nettle tea has strong antifungal and antibacterial properties. The flavonoids and carotenoids found in the tea, along with the high concentration of vitamin C, make this beverage an effective immune system booster. By freeing up your immune system from fighting oxidative stress, nettle tea can work as your first line of immune defence.
- REDUCES PMS SYMPTOMS: It cleanses your liver and enhances the liver’s ability to process estrogen more effectively, which reduces PMS symptoms.
- ABOUT US: The Indian Chai curates the finest teas of India and crafts them into unique blends with all the Natural Ingredients. Our Teas are sourced and processed in the most Organic and Natural way. They are Whole leaf, Flavorful and Healthy. Please accept our Gratitude for being a part of The Indian Chai family and choosing a Healthy Lifestyle.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.