Osmanthus tea is regarded a strong cleansing tea in Chinese medicine. It is a yellow-gold flower grown in Southern China, has a uniquely sweet and buttery fragrance that makes it not only delicious to drink as a pure tea or part of a tea blend, but also great to create sweet desserts. Its melanin content and high concentrations of antioxidants may also serve to slow aging. It is used to treat “Yin” deficiencies like kidney problems, endocrine problems or liver problems. It stimulates the body to get rid of the toxins accumulated in the liver or kidneys. It will make you feel refreshed and younger. It also helps with the nervous system. This tea is rich in elements like Selenium, Cobalt or Manganese. These are very rare in other teas and the human body needs them in order to function properly. Regular consumption improves the brain functions and you will feel less stressed.
Ingredients: Pure Osmanthus Flowers.
Here’s some of its amazing benefits:
- REDUCES OXIDATIVE STRESS – Osmanthus flowers reduce oxidative stress. It has a mild sedative effect, so it helps relax the mind, as well as improve brain function.
- DETOXIFYING EFFECT – Osmanthus flower tea helps your body get rid of toxins present in the kidneys and liver, and makes you feel fresh and energized.
- PREVENTS BAD BREADTH & SUPRESSES APPETITE – Osmanthus tea prevents bad breath. You can use it as a mouthwash in the morning. Inhaling the aroma of Osmanthus tea may curb your appetite. The fragrance of Osmanthus decreases the activity of appetite-stimulating brain chemicals.
- BENEFITS THE SKIN & EYES – Osmanthus tea is good for enhancing eyesight. Regular consumption of the tea helps to moisturize the skin. Osmanthus tea also enhances skin tone and color. Some skincare products for topical application contain Osmanthus essential oil.
- DIRECTION – Put 1 gram of Osmanthus flowers in a cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the flowers steep for two to three minutes. You can steep 1 gram of Osmanthus Flowers for 3 more times after the 1st use. Add honey and stir. Serve.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.