An aromatic herbal tea with a natural rosy aroma naturally dried to retain all the healthy nutritions. A soothing cup for a relaxing evening or after a yoga session. Caffeine free. Rose buds, contain a high concentration of vitamin C which by far surpasses the levels in fresh fruits like orange, tomato, and grapefruit. This makes it a great herbal tea to maintain a healthy and radiant skin, and to fight off colds and flu in a more natural way. Health benefits of pink rose bud tea also include its ability to clear toxic waste from the bladder and kidneys and therefore reduces the risk of urinary tract infections. Drinking rose tea can also prevent blockages that can be caused by kidney stones. In addition, our Pink Rose Bud tea contains rich nutrients and organic acids with help to prevent digestive problems and eliminate the toxic waste and substances that can build up in the intestines. Finally, drinking Pink Rose Bud Tea is a great way to relax after a busy day at office, as it can calm the central nervous system, reducing the chance of depression and anxiety. Dried rose tea can also benefit victims of chronic fatigue, insomnia and nervousness when drinking one or two cups per day.
Ingredients: Pure Pink Rose Buds
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits.
- RELIEVES MENSTRUAL PAIN: This tea is one of the best remedies for painful or heavy periods, as it can not only help to regulate hormones and ease uterine congestion, but also eliminate cramping and mood swings that are often associated with menstruation.
- UPLIFTS MOOD: The naturally uplifting quality of pink rose buds tea makes it an excellent choice for those who are feeling down, depressed, or overly stressed. The effect that this type of tea can have on hormone levels is well known, which is closely related to how the neurotransmitters in our brain are regulated.
- CLEANSES THE BODY: Rose bud tea helps flush out toxins from the body. It cleanses the kidney and bladder and helps prevent urinary tract infection. Drinking rose bud tea can also help reduce the risk of developing kidney stones. Try drinking rose bud tea throughout the day, which has been shown to help with a runny nose and improve one’s breathing, so you too can enjoy the amazing aromas of fresh morning air or rain.
- CALMS BODY AND MIND: The soothing aroma of rose bud tea is a perfect ending for a busy day. It helps relax the mind and promote good sleep. It is as a result of its therapeutic effects that it is used in various counselling sessions.
- DIRECTION– Put 2-3 Rose Buds in an empty cup. Pour boiling water into the cup. Cover the cup and let the flowers steep for three to five minutes. Strain and serve. Preferred without milk.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.