The Indian Chai – Pro Dia Tea is a combination of some of the most powerful and versatile ingredients known to Ayurveda for controlling diabetes. It helps to reduce sugar level and supports in regulating insulin level in the body. It is a mixture of very effective herbs like Gymnemma Sylvestre, Giloy Stem, Bitter Melon and many other rare herbs which helps restore degenerative conditions related to diabetes and blood glucose lowering properties.. These herbs are grown and then blended in small quantities to preserve quality and assure freshness. It does not interfere with other medicines that the patient may be taking to control diabetes. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of the other therapies if taken in conjunction.
Ingredients: Gurdmar (Gymnemma Sylvestre), Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia), Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella Foenum-graecum), Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia), Jamun Seed (Syzygium Cuminii), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum), Paneer Dodi (Withania Coagulans), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Panax Ginseng, Senna Leaves (Cassia Auriculatia), Peppermint Leaves (Mentha Piperita), Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Stevia Leaves (Stevia Rebaudiana), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Cinnamon Barks, Ginger Root and Cloves.
Here’s some of its amazing benefits:
- ANTI-DIABETIC: Pro Dia Tea helps in both normalizing as well as regulating the blood sugar level in the body.
- SAFE DRINKING TEA: It works parallel with the other medicines that the patient may be taking to control diabetes. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of the other therapies if taken in conjunction.
- STRENGTHENS Immunity & Liver Function, REJUVENATES body and mind
- NATURAL HOME REMEDY: Natural home remedies are a great choice for those people, trying to find other options instead of drug medications. They also help in treating other ailments and enrich the body with many vitamins.
- DIRECTIONS: Take 1 tea spoon measuring 2 gram of Pro-Dia Tea and mix well with 150ml of water. Boil it for 3-5 minutes. Strain completely to another cup and serve without Milk. It’s advisable to drink this tea twice daily after meals.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is not presented as medical advice nor should it be used as a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner. Our products are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor should any information contained herein be read as prescribing any specific remedy or guaranteeing any specific result. The FDA has not evaluated any of this information.