Chamomile tea is made from the flower heads of the chamomile plant. The medicinal use of chamomile dates back to the ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks. Chamomile tea is commonly used as an aid for digestion. It has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory, to name only a few therapeutic uses.
Ingredients: Pure Organic Chamomile Flowers.
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- Chamomile tea has amazing healing, antioxidant, cleansing, and moisturizing properties and is considered an effective remedy for skincare.
- Infused with great healing properties, chamomile tea accelerates the healing process of minor wounds and also disinfects them.
- This magic potion is a powerhouse of antioxidants that helps you fight against acne and breakouts.
- Because of its mitigating and antioxidant properties, chamomile tea is found to be very effective in soothing skin irritation and eczema
- Chamomile has antibacterial properties that help to prevent and treat cold and cough while protecting against bacteria-related infection and illnesses.
- Chamomile tea is an excellent all-natural skin bleach. It helps to lighten your complexion and makes it radiant. It tightens the pores and mollifies the skin, which helps to blur the spots and inflammation scars.
- Free radical damage is one factor that is considered as the chief contributor to premature aging. Chamomile tea shields the skin from this and hence helps in retaining your youthful charm for long.
- If consumed on a regular basis, chamomile tea nourishes and moisturizes your skin from deep within.
- Chamomile has strong antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, which are effective in treating stomach cramps and intestinal cramps. The tea also reduces bowel issues and provides relief from gas and bloating.
- Chamomile tea is an excellent remedy for insomnia or sleep disorders. The mild sedating properties will help you sleep faster and better.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.