Roses are more commonly known as beautiful, aromatic decorative pieces. However, the medicinal properties of a cup of tea brewed with the petals of these flowers are lesser known facts. Packed with Vitamin C, malic acid, pectin, and citric acid, rose tea makes an admirably safe diuretic, which makes it more tempting to be used, especially if you are on a weight loss journey. The healing powers of rose petals have been known for centuries and today they are being enjoyed as a nutritious tea. Rose tea is fragrant, fruity and packed with antioxidants making it the ideal drink when your body needs a boost. Rose tea can benefit your body in any number of ways; it is great for the skin, can help you relax and being free of calories can even contribute towards your weight loss plan.
Ingredients: Pure Sun Dried Rose Petals
Here’s a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- MENSTRUAL DISCOMFORT: One of the best remedies for painful or heavy periods is rose tea, as it can not only help to regulate hormones and ease uterine congestion, but also eliminate cramping and mood swings that are often associated with menstruation.
- MAKES IMMUNE SYSTEM STRONGER: A good source of vitamin C, two cups of this tea a day helps in improving the immunity power of your body. This, in turn, safeguards you from various health conditions and combats the infections in a better way.
- CURES SORE THROAT: A warm cup of rose tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its Vitamin C content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold.
- NATURAL STRESS BUSTER: Drink rose petals tea to mellow down your stress levels after a long day. Yes! It has a positive impact on balancing the stress and emotional hormones by calming down your nervous system. Its calming properties can help you to unwind, ease your mind and even help you to get a good night’s sleep.
- PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS: Overweight individuals can benefit from drinking a cup of the herbal remedy twice daily. This is because Rose tea is a natural zero calorie drink that works to calm down your hunger pangs, thus; making you feel fuller than you actually are. The vitamin C, citric acid, pectin and malic acid compounds found in the natural herbal infusion make Rose tea to be a safer diuretic that can be used on your weight loss journey. Once the cravings are under the control, you can easily lose your weight in an easier way.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.