Darjeeling oolong tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A high-altitude atmosphere, a unique oxidation process, an impeccable taste.
Traditionally, Darjeeling tea is made from black tea, and is popular for its unique muscatel flavour. Also grown in Darjeeling, at over 3,000 ft above sea level, and cultivated with a Chinese tea bush, is the Darjeeling Oolong. Dried under the Darjeeling sun, rolled into long, thin strands, oxidised and roasted measuredly, and finally handpicked by us, The Indian Chai’s Darjeeling Oolong has a distinctive taste that is truly one of a kind.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Boosts metabolism
Pure Darjeeling Oolong Tea
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot and pour a cup of hot water (not boiled) into it.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes. For a stronger flavour, leave for a bit longer.
- Strain and serve.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.