Chicory root roasted granules
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wading across from coffee territory is the warm, nutty, and wholesome chicory root.
Chicory is an herbaceous plant from the dandelion family with a pretty blue flower but is mostly harvested for its roots. Chicory is best known as a powder blended with coffee, and has a similarly bitter, nutty taste to it.
- Good for the gut
- Good for digestion
- Promotes healthy bowel movement
Pure chicory root roasted granules
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.