Lavender rose green tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fragrant and soothing – a garden in your teacup.
A popular tea today, lavender is used as a mood uplifter, in aromatherapy, and to improve skin and hair health.The rose flower, most popular for its aesthetic and sweet fragrance, is quickly gaining a reputation as an excellent health tea. The rose petal is an immunity booster, rich in Vitamins C and E, soothing for the skin, a stress reliever, and eases flu symptoms.
- Reduces hair fall and hair damage
- Treats skin rashes, infections, and eczema.
- Improves digestion and provides relief against acidity.
Premium Green Tea | Lavender Flowers | Rose Petals | Peppermint Leaves
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot
- Add water to the bot and bring to a heat (do not boil)
- Brew for 5 minutes
- Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.