Ayurvedic triphala tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
For a healthy, happy future, we turn to ancient Ayurvedic wisdom.
The Triphala combination is rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, and possesses detoxifying, immunity strengthening and anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, this rasayana is said to improve gastrointestinal function, heart health; and has an overall strengthening, healing, and rejuvenating effect on the body.
- improves overall digestive function.
- Eliminates toxic waste from the body
- Provides relief against acidity, bloating and indigestion
Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) | Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica) | Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) | Lemon peel | Ginger | Lemongrass | Stevia Leaves | Licorice | Green Tea.
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.