Hibiscus floral tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
An aromatic cup of culture; an herbal infusion of good health
Hibiscus is one of the most popular garden flowers in India. Apart from its aesthetic and cultural significance, the flower is known to be rich in Vitamin C and flush out toxins in the body. The infusion with rose petals gives the tea a lovely floral taste while the addition of lemongrass, orange, fennel, liquorice, and peppermint bring about citrusy, mildly sweet, sour, and minty notes to it.
- Rich in antioxidants and iron
- Helps with digestion and weight management
- Helps regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
Hibiscus | Fennel Seed | Orange Peel | Liquorice | Lemongrass | Rose Petals | Peppermint
- Bring your kettle to a boil, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea.
- Steep for not more than 5 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Preferred without milk.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.