Hibiscus green tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A divine flower power that makes your garden pop and your health blossom.
Hibiscus is one of the most popular garden flowers in India. Apart from its aesthetic and cultural significance, Hibiscus along with peppermint makes for a fragrant, refreshing, and amber-coloured infusion with a host of benefits. Here is a wonder tea that is soothing for the stomach, good for heart health.
- Helps you relax when stressed out
- Helps regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- Improves digestion and provides relief against acidity
Premium Green Tea | Hibiscus | Peppermint Leaves
- Bring your kettle to a boil, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea.
- Steep for not more than 5 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Preferred without milk.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.