Sore Throat Relief Tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Soothing and healing herbal concoction
The warmth and aroma of a steaming cup of tea can be extremely soothing for anybody with a sore throat. When this natural goodness is combined with some powerful ingredients, the resultant concoction can make for a potent healer. This blend is a mix of ingredients such as licorice root and eucalyptus leaves, both of which are popular for helping with cough and cold. Additionally, the presence of mullein leaves, peppermint leaves, and echinacea leaves add a boost of health and immunity to every sip of this special green tea.
- Soothes sore throats
- Relieves nasal and lung congestion
- Boosts physical health with antioxidants
Licorice Root | Echinacea Leaves | Galangal Root | Black Pepper | Eucalyptus Leaves | Thyme Leaves | Marjoram Leaves | Calendula Flower | Peppermint Leaves | Mullein Leaves | Catnip Leaves | Rosemary Leaves | Yarrow Flower | Green Tea
- Bring your kettle to a boil, and then let it rest for a minute
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea
- Steep for not more than 5 minutes
- Strain and pour
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.