Silver Needles White Tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Soft and herbaceous delicacy with a richly sweet aroma
White tea is known to be one of the most delicate tea varieties because it is so minimally processed. White tea is harvested before the tea plant's leaves open fully, when the young buds are still covered by fine white hairs, hence the name “white” tea.
Silver Needles or Bai Hao Yin Zhen or usually just Yin Zhen is the Chinese type of white tea. Amongst white teas, this is the most expensive variety and the most prized, as only top buds (leaf shoots) of the camellia sinensis plant are used to produce the tea.
- Improves digestion & relieves from stomach cramps and nausea
- Detoxify the digestive system
- Lower the risk of heart disease
Silver needles white tea
- Bring your kettle to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea.
- Steep for 1-3 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.