Pink Pepper Petal Tea (Winter Tea)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Spicy flower tea with pink peppercorn berries
Full of flower power, the hero of this beautiful tea is pink peppercorns. Contrary to popular belief, pink peppercorns are ripe berries of the Brazilian and Peruvian pepper trees and add a fruity punch to this sweet tea, with slight peppery tones. The rich flavour profile of these berries allows it to pair excellently with spices like ginger, clove, and cardamom, as well as with flowery notes like marigold and lavender, making for a sweet and spicy drink.
- Rich in antioxidants and antibacterial properties
- Aids digestion and prevents flatulence
- Improves mood and sleeping patterns
Pink Peppercorns | Gomphrena Flower | Marigold Petals | Lavender Flower | Ginger Root | Cloves | Cardamom | Green Tea
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.