Pure south african rooibos tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A hidden gem of South Africa, a ‘red tea’ that soothes and strengthens your body.
The rooibos plant is also known as a ‘red tea’. Pronounced roy-bus, this red bush tea is rich in antioxidants and a wide range of polyphenols that offer numerous health benefits. It relieves stomach cramps, aids digestion, improves blood circulation, and relieves pain.
- Slows down wrinkling
- Soothes against skin irritation caused by rashes
- Relieves pain and inflammation
Pure South African Rooibos.
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.