Cough n cold tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
To attack in life, we must first build a strong defence
We have put together a tea that first and foremost strengthens your immunity so you can be perfectly healthy during flu season. It is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, and possesses strong antiviral, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties. Should you get sick, this blend of herbs and spices was made to relieve nasal congestion and throat pain.
- Strengthens the Immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Effective against cold and cough
Krishna Tulsi | Rama Tulsi | Vana Tulsi | Calendula | Echinacea | Peppermint Leaves | Ginger Root | Star Anise | Licorice Root | Cinnamon | Black Pepper | Turmeric | Oregano | Lemon Peel | Honey
- Bring your kettle to a boil, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea.
- Steep for not more than 5 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.