Blue pea tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A steaming hot cup of pick-me-up to help you shake off your blues
Today, it is an exciting new element in India’s modern culinary scene, turning popular dishes blue. But the original method of consumption of the striking Butterfly Blue Pea flower was as a tea. Commonly known as Aparajita, this gorgeous flower originates from Southeast Asia and is a popular ingredient in Thai and Malay cuisines. Best known as a calmative agent and digestive, the Indigo coloured tea makes for a delightful, pleasant beverage.
- Good for the hair and skin
- Rich in antioxidants
- Detoxifies the body
Pure Blue Pea Butterfly Tea
- Bring your kettle to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea and steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Add honey to taste.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.