Ginger adrak chai
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
When we dig up the earth, ginger is the real treasure we will find.
Today, ginger is one of the most popular culinary herbs found in every Indian household. Across multiple cuisines, it is used in savoury dishes, desserts, and of course, in a hot cup of ‘karak’ desi chai. Among medicinal herbs, ginger is almost unrivalled. Rich in antioxidants, it helps eliminate harmful free radicals from the body.
- Alleviates arthritis symptoms
- Helps lower blood sugar levels
- improves overall digestive function.
Assam CTC Black Tea | Ginger
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.