Ginseng Oolong Tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Green oolong tea coated with ground ginseng roots
Ginseng Oolong Tea has a rich, ancient history that can be traced all the way to Vietnam. It has a very unique flavour profile due to the contrast between the sweet notes of an oolong tea blended with the nutty, regal taste of ginseng. This tea has a lower caffeine content, owing to its larger leaves. These leaves are then rolled into a ball by hand, and thereafter coated with ground ginseng roots, which allows the flavours to seep into the leaves. Ginseng Oolong Tea is extremely enriching and nourishing, both for the body and the mind.
- Aids weight management and burns fat
- Boosts concentration and memory
- Prevents signs of ageing
Ginseng Oolong Tea | Water | Honey
- Use a teapot to brew to allow the big leaves to unfurl
- Bring a cup of fresh water to just short of a boil
- For every one cup, use one teaspoon of leaves
- Allow it the steep for up to 3 minutes
- Longer steeping times will increase caffeine content
- Mix in honey for added taste
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.