Healthy menopause tea bags
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Special tea for those who are beginning a new stage of their lives with menopause
After a certain age, usually around their 50s, women who menstruate start to experience irregularities, marking the beginning of their menopause, post which these women stop menstruating altogether. Menopause comes with extreme hormonal and mood changes, hot flushes, night sweats, and loss of sex drive. Our special blend for those beginning to experience menopause can help alleviate all of these symptoms, and help welcome this new phase of the body’s life with more enthusiasm.
- Balances oestrogen and other hormonal levels
- Soothes stress and emotional anxiety
- Relieves mood swings and night sweats
Raspberry Leaves | Red Clover | St John's Wort Leaf | Ginkgo Biloba | Shatavari Root | Vetiver Root | Spearmint Leaves | Arjun Bark | Guggul | Brahmi Leaves | Ashwagandha Root | Shankhpushpi Leaves | Blue Corn Petals | Green Tea
- Put 1 tea bag into a cup of hot water
- Steep for about 3-4 minutes
- Increase the steeping time by one minute for a strong flavour
- One tea bag can generally be brewed for up to 2 times
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.