Jaggery masala chai
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A sweet, aromatic tea; a powerful, relieving cup.
Jaggery, a popular sugar replacement in India, is a powerful ingredient that is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, aids digestion, and detoxes the body. Jaggery, combined with the goodness of fennel, pepper, cumin, coriander, and ginger, provides relief against acidity, and fights off cold and cough symptoms.
- Soothes and cleanses the gut
- Provides relief against nasal congestion and throat pain
- Provides relief against gas, bloating
Sweet earthy woody heaty bitter
Tulsi | Fennel | Black Pepper | Cumin | Coriander | Ginger | Assam CTC | Organic Jaggery Granules
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.