Jasmine zest green tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A fragrant cup of health, history, and tradition
Jasmine is known as a calming agent and aphrodisiac, its existence is intricately woven into Indian mythology, tradition, and culture. Jasmine, infused with orange peel and traditional spices, provides a fragrant, intoxicatingly aromatic, and warmth-spreading beverage. Beyond its warmth and fragrance, this tea packs the nutritional punch necessary to help ward off lifestyle diseases.
- Strengthens the immunity
- Improves digestive and gastrointestinal health
- Helps calm the nerves
Green tea | Jasmine flowers | Orange peel | Cinnamon | Cardamom | Clove | Fennel seeds
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot.
- Add water to the bot and bring to a heat (do not boil).
- Brew for 5 minutes.
- Preferred without milk.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.