Kashmiri kahwa green tea bags
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A delicious traditional chai from ‘Paradise on Earth’ to soothe and comfort you.
Authentic Kashmiri Kahwa comprises rose petals, spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, and clove, and almonds to make for a rich, full cup that spreads warmth. Furthermore, the herbs used are rich in antioxidants, help regulate cholesterol, aid digestion, and protect us against cold and cough.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Nourishes the skin
- Soothing against rashes
Premium Green Tea | Almond | Cardamom | Clove | Cinnamon | Ginger | Rose Petal | Saffron
- Put 1 tea bag into a cup of hot water.
- Steep for about 3-4 minutes.
- Increase the steeping time by one minute for strong flavour.
- One tea bag can generally be brewed for up to 2 times.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.