Licorice spice herbal tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A sweet and spicy tea; a healthy and wholesome cup.
Liquorice also known as Yashtimadhu – yashti means ‘stem’ and madhu means ‘honey’. Liquorice is known to provide relief against nasal congestion and sore throat. Infused with herbs such as cinnamon, ginger, and clove, Liquorice Spice Herbal Tea provides gastrointestinal relief, regulates sugar and blood pressure levels, is an anti-inflammatory, is rich in antioxidants
- Improves metabolism
- Builds resistance against diseases
- Improves digestive processes
Liquorice | Cinnamon | Ginger | Orange peel | Star Anise | Cardamom | Clove | Natural Vanilla Oil
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot.
- Add water to the bot and bring to a heat (do not boil).
- Brew for 5 minutes.
- Preferred without milk.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.