Limited Edition Long Green Tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Limited edition green tea with loose, long leaves from Orchid Valley, Darjeeling
A finest green tea from the high-elevated Orchid Valley, which is the oldest tea producer from Darjeeling. This bright green delicacy can be concocted into a lite and bright liquor, and has hints of a floral sweetness in the palate. At the end of every sip lies a mild and soothing character that gives immense pleasure to tea lovers. The length of these limited edition green tea leaves depends on the growing methods and leaf-picking times.
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Increases metabolism and immunity
- Detoxes and cleanses the body
- Relaxes and soothes the mind and body
Long Leaf Green Tea
- Bring kettle to a boil
- Cool down the water for a few minutes
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of tea leaves
- Steep for up to 1 minute
- Strain and serve
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.