Masala mint green tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The perfect cup of warmth on a cold winter’s night.
When your tea has “Masala” in its name, you know that is as Desi as it gets. Despite Masala Chai’s status in Indian pop culture, and its ever-increasing demand in the western world, its blend of spices is of a historic Ayurvedic origin. In our Masala Mint Green Tea, you benefit from a blend of spices that offers a burst of flavour, a micronutrient punch, and a comforting warmth on a winter or monsoon night.
- Regulates cholesterol
- Helps prevent diabetes
- Possesses antibacterial and antifungal properties
Peppermint leaves | Cardamom | Clove | Cinnamon | Ginger | Green tea
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot.
- Add water to the bot and bring to a heat (do not boil).
- Brew for 5 minutes.
- Preferred without milk.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.