Moringa digestive tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
From the ‘Tree of Life’, an herbal infusion for a strong heart and healthy gut.
Moringa is a powerful supplement rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, potassium, calcium, iron, and essential amino acids. Aptly dubbed ‘The Tree of Life’, moringa is also said to improve blood circulation, eliminate harmful free radicals from the body, and provide relief against inflammation. It is a gentle herb that when combined with ginger, cumin, and black pepper, is good for digestion and provides relief against cramps, gas, and bloating.
- Helps bring blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Helps bring cholesterol under control
- BeniGood for the Stomach
Moringa Leaves | Ginger | Cumin Seed | Coriander Seed | Peppermint Leaves | Black Pepper.
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.