Organic hibiscus flower tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A deep crimson cup of fragrance and health
Hibiscus is known as “Rudrapushpa” in Sanskrit, after Lord Shiva. It is packed with antioxidants, strengthens the immunity, and can help you relax when stressed out.
- Helps improve digestion
- Provides relief against spasms and cramps
- Improves blood circulation
Fruity Sweet Sour
Pure Organic Hibiscus Flower
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.