Organic mint (pudina) leaves
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
One of the oldest yet one of the freshest, one single plant yet one of the most versatile herbs
Mint is one of the most versatile herbs in the world. It is used in personal care products and has great application in the culinary world, across cuisines and courses. Healthwise, mint is known to be rich in antioxidants and is good for digestion.
- Good for digestion
- Eases gas, bloating, stomach cramps and indigestion
- Provides relief against acidity and IBS
Organic Mint (Pudina) Leaves
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.