Organic nettle leaves
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Soothing and strengthening, a history lesson in your teacup
Nettle is a medicinal herb that has been around for centuries. The Egyptians used it to treat arthritis and the Romans applied its prickly quality (thus the name stinging nettle) to keep warm.
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels
- Helps improve blood circulation
- Eliminates harmful toxins from the body
Earthy Mild Bitter
Organic Nettle Leaves
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred without milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.