Raspberry tea bags
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Superherb for Women
Raspberry leaf tea is a popular herbal remedy for women. It's been used for centuries as an herb to help improve women's health and decrease problems associated with menstruation and pregnancy. Red raspberry is a plant native to Europe and parts of Asia and known for its sweet, nutritious berries. Yet, its leaves are loaded with nutrients as well and often used to make an herbal tea that has medicinal uses. For centuries, red raspberry leaves have been used to treat various health ailments and induce labor during pregnancy.
- Packed with nutrients
- It has been used for menstrual support, menstrual cramps and during pregnancy to help prepare the womb for child-birth.
- It has been used as a tonic to improve fat metabolism and encourage weight loss.
- Put 1 tea bag into a cup of hot water
- Steep for about 3-4 minutes
- Increase the steeping time by one minute for a strong flavour
- One tea bag can generally be brewed for up to 2 times
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.