Rooibos tulsi green tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
With the goodness of rooibos and tulsi, a tea that cleanses and rejuvenates the body.
The rooibos plant is of African origin and is now gaining popularity across the globe as a ‘red tea’. Pronounced roy-bus, this red bush tea is rich in antioxidants and a wide range of polyphenols that offer numerous health benefits. The infusion with Tulsi, ‘The Queen of Herbs’, offers a powerful herbal tea with relieving and rejuvenating properties.
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels
- Helps against pain and inflammation
- Boosts metabolism
Rooibos | Krishna Tulsi | Rama Tulsi | Vana Tulsi
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot.
- Add water and bring to a heat (do not boil).
- Brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and Serve.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.