Ayurvedic wellness tea bags
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
For a healthy, happy future, we turn to ancient Ayurvedic wisdom.
Our Ayurvedic Detox Tea pays homage to the ancient Ayurvedic practices as its purpose is exactly that – to prevent disease. This powerful infusion of herbs works to strengthen the immunity to fight off harmful pathogens, cleanse the liver of harmful toxins, and ensure healthy cardiovascular and digestive function.
- Cleanses the Liver
- Eliminates harmful toxins from the body
- Soothing against indigestion, gas, and acidity
Green Tea | Krishna Tulsi | Rama Tulsi | Vana Tulsi | Clove | Lemongrass | Peppermint Leaves | Cinnamon | Coriander Seed | Fennel Seed | Cumin Seed | Ginger Roots | Black Pepper | Turmeric Root | Ajwain | Cardamom | Asafoetida | Rock Salt.
- Put 1 tea bag into a cup of hot water.
- Steep for about 3-4 minutes.
- Increase the steeping time by one minute for strong flavour.
- One tea bag can generally be brewed for up to 2 times.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.