Blood pressure support tea bags
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Let the blood course through our veins, not trickle
When our arteries are too narrow, or blocked up by bad cholesterol, the heart must pump much harder to continue blood circulation. To help ensure the heart is not ‘under pressure’, we have developed a tea that is rich in antioxidants, clears up cholesterol, and lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- Fights Off Free Radicals
Beetroot | Tulsi | Gotu Kola | Flax Seed | Hibiscus Flower | Cardamom | Cinnamon | Juniper Berry | Punarnava | Gokhru | Ashwagandha | Jatamanasi | Arjun Bark | Burdock Root | Nettle leaves | Lemon Balm | Brahmi | Green Tea
- Put 1 tea bag into a cup of hot water.
- Steep for about 3-4 minutes.
- Increase the steeping time by one minute for a strong flavour.
- One tea bag can generally be brewed for up to 2 times
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.