Bombay cutting chai
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A refreshing tea, a cup of culture.
Originating from the bustling city of Mumbai, the word Cutting Chai has evolved from being a humble glass with half portion of tea. This blend clubs the raw freshness and zing of ginger with the sweet under-notes of Cardamom, Fennel and Star Anise. The sweet and heat from the spices pack a delicious, refreshing punch and help you hit maximum productivity.
- Provides relief against gas and bloating
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Powerful antioxidant punch
Pure Assam CTC Tea | Ginger roots | Cardamom | Fennel Seed | Star Anise
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.