Cardamom elaichi chai
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A spice that divides, a tea that unites.
A spice that is fished out and cast aside by eaters when used in Indian dishes, is unanimously celebrated when added to chai. Despite its off-putting, astringent taste when you bite into it, its piney, fruity flavours make for an invitingly aromatic beverage when infused in chai.
- Strengthens the Immunity
- Aids digestion
- Improves cholesterol levels
Assam Black CTC Tea | Cardamom
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.