Chicory masala chai
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Chicory Spice Tea with a micronutrient punch and refreshing kick.
The ‘masala’ in this chicory infusion comprises of cinnamon, cardamom, clove, ginger, nutmeg, and black pepper – a selection of spices with powerful healing, soothing, and energizing properties. A caffeine-free ‘coffee’, this root helps improve gastrointestinal health.
- Good for the stomach
- Strengthens the immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
Roasted Chicory Granules | Cinnamon | Cardamom | Black Pepper | Clove | Ginger Root | Nutmeg
- Put 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup
- Pour boiling water into the cup
- Cover the cup and let it steep for three to five minutes
- Strain and serve. Preferred with milk
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.