Cooling pitta dosha tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
In life’s great balancing act, three teas to tip the scales in your favour
A Pitta-type person possesses high levels of clarity and concentration. They are intelligent and action oriented. However, when their Pitta imbalances, they are prone to fits of rage, gastrointestinal problems, and skin diseases. To put out the fire within, to cool down and heal, consider our Cooling Pitta Dosha tea.
- Calms the Mind
- Provides relief against acidity, bloating and indigestion
- Improves overall digestive function
Cardamom, Licorice | Ginger | Cinnamon | Coriander | Fennel | Star Anise | Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) | Amalaki (Amla) | Spearmint | Stevia Leaves | Green Tea | Rose Petals
- Bring your kettle to a boil, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea.
- Steep for not more than 5 minutes.
- Strain and pour.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.