Darjeeling classic black tea
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Grown at the highest altitude than any tea in the world, a rich, golden cup with sweet, muscatel notes.
Authentic Darjeeling Black Tea is one of the most sought-after teas in the world, largely for its distinct muscatel flavour. What makes it so special is the high-altitude atmosphere it is grown in, its exposure to sunlight, the attention to detail while harvesting, and the oxidization process. Grown at over 3,000 ft above sea level, we bring to you a first flush black tea with a golden liquor and intoxicating floral aroma.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Boosts metabolism
Sweet Nutty Fruity
Pure Darjeeling Leaves
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves to an empty pot and pour a cup of hot water (not boiled) into it.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes. For a stronger muscatel flavour, leave for a bit longer.
- Strain and serve.
- Our Herbal Teas are mostly organic, caffeine free and non-toxic.
- Ingredients sourced from all over the country which are in their whole form | 100% real | No preservatives.
- Our whole-leaf Teas are packed fresh on order.
- Relish the happiness of 3 tea samples with every order.
- We have teas for every reason and every occasion.